Unity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unity Alliance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot Unfolds

Go down 
+8
Renne Hannigan
Oceanus
allycia
Negi
Rinyiko
Flamenco
Dinadin Cross
Sylvr
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylvr
Admin
Sylvr

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:05 pm

Kill me if you have to but as i leave the server i had to do one good deed... what you may ask?? well it all unfolds here...

It all started with me joining LH... i saw potential.. i saw power.... i saw everything that a top elite guild should have... and then i met paradox... a smaller community but with simillar strenghts and potential...... WG seemed like a joke compared to what could happen.... if this guild was sure of what thier goal was.... i took it up as a challenge.. that i will do that... and i spent all my time into it... Unity alliance was my baby... the first step towards attaining what i wanted... HoF... one of the most organised and active guilds... they single handedly beat WG/FF and megiddo... thats what caught my attention.... i befriended dinadin... and we got close as ever... he had become my best frnd ingame and i decided that it was essential to have him on my side.. not because of his power.. but because i knew he was the one person who cld push us together... we needed him much more than he needed us... it was all perfect... all going as planned.. and then one day... HoF breaks up... internal disputes spring about... causing delirium.... this unnerved me.. and i suggested that all the 3 guilds be brought under one roof to ensure its togethernes... it was rejected first and foremost by break... and others followed... it was then that i realised that unity has to get more united if they want to beat WG... i offered 2 options to break and renne about 3 weeks ago.. that i make my own guild.. or we all merge into one guild.... i knew that making my own guild would divide unity more so the latter idea would be ideal.... but thats where my intelligence got a kick in the butt... BreaK being the noble and great leader that he is.. offered me guildmaster... so that the guild wldnt break.... its then that my mind started cooking up of a new way to get what i wanted.... I accepted happily and took on post as guild leader of Lost Heaven..... i did everything a guild leader wasnt supposed to do... i spent all my time on my alt chars... i did not organise any parties... i did not give out woe orders.... i uselessly shouted at members... i expelled a few and fought with a few others..... i did everything possible to make it seem like i'm not fit as leader.... even though some ppl werent convinced....
My plans last phase took place on sunday... when i pretended to freak out due to bad woe... and started shouting at break and saying we need to split.. i suggested to make another guild.. again anticipating the ideas rejection... i started pushing the right buttons on BreaK and soon he snapped and went beserk... giving me a valid reason to expell him from guild... not with an intention of loosing him but with an intention of bringing him closer.... Renne did exactly as i predicted and offered a spot to BreaK in paradox... thus confirming that my plan would work... i had learnt by then that kicking BreaK was the best way to infruiate his members into joining him instead of me... it ensured them to be pissed enough at me... to come closer together... slowly.. within the next 24hrs LH members started filtering into Sanitorium and Paradox... and all this time i kept fingering BreaK to instigate him more so that he reached such a point that he was flamming me and hence convinced more LH members to join him... i insurged his anger enough to keep him active for more than 20 hrs out of 40 which is rare for BreaK... he spoke to his members.. (which hes done less of lately).... he had a reason to fight for... everyone did.......
On the other hand.. those who joined Sanitorium had to be reminded what it was like to be part of a guild where ur friends are with you... so i spoke to my very good friend ChaosBringer (guildleader of Demonic Rakuen) and made him merge his guild into Sanitorium.... all the LH members in Sanitorium started feeling out of place and left out.. and unfriendly... and then i did the smartest thing i could.... i remained offline for 24hrs and let the magic brew itself... i was on an alt char watching the effects from afar.... slowly mania snapped as all of DR left and joined back into thier own guild... just as planned... and mania left Sanitorium to come back to a friendly face... with mania... jin misaki and the rest followed.... this proved to me that my plan was working perfectly.... my plan to remind everyone how important thier guildmates are.... i was tired of ppl arguing with each other over small disputes.... it is only when we have a common enemy that all guildmates unite as one... i gave the members a reason to fight for... It was all just to bring everyone closer together... my aim was further uniting unity... and that wouldnt happen unless either LH or paradox was discarded.... as i always say... "it is not a guild that is strong but its members".....
my aim was not to offend anyone.. even though i may have in the process Very Happy

This was all how.. and now comes the why...

Organisation was getting tough under multiple guilds... and inactives kept mounting.... the only way was filtration... which no one accepted when directly offered so i had to adopt such methods... my plan was never for myself... it was for everyone else... as for Sanitorium ... well it was only a cover up... everything (well almost) everything that i've said or done in the past 3 weeks was well planned in advance.... i got addmission into MEDICAL COLLEGE and hence continuing to play RO was nearly impossible... and so i was to quit... but before i did i wanted to do one good deed... i wanted to Unite this awesome alliance.. and bring them closer than ever before... my intention was purely for the greater good.... my methods might not for been viable but they were the only way that would work.... since logical reasoning was out of the question.... BreaK was getting a little demotivated as guildleader... so he deserved a break/pause..... Renne ... i'm leaving it all upto you now... handle everyone as ur children.. not only yours Razz mine too... i'm sorry it had to go down like this.. i was so happy when i saw ppl leaving sanitorium to join paradox Very Happy it made me feel proud that my plan was working perfect... i write this now as i leave my legacy on FeelRO hoping you guys wont forget me Very Happy ... all i really wanted was for u guys to get closer... and i did that and i'm happy now... even today when i spoke to misake and jin and mania i was really really happy that they joined Paradox....

If you anticipate the human mind perfectly you leave nothing upto chance.... thats exactly what i did... i'm an analyzer... thats what i do... and it worked perfectly.... and im happy Very Happy..... i just wish i din have to leave you guys like this... but its essential.... if there was another way around this i'm sure i would have thought of it Very Happy

anyway thanks to Demonic Rakuen for helping me in the last steps of this perfect plan... and also... as promised... Renne and BreaK and Dinadin... i promised Demonic Rakuen a spot on unity alliance for helping me out... they are deserving and are good.. i'm sure they'll do a great job.... i hope you guys will accept them... i've added them on the forums here so u can contact them here... on unity forums itself.... Dinadin has forums rights.... so he can make changes.... and i'll see you guys.... sometime later in life hopefully.... i'm really happy to find friends like these....
Lol @renne for thinking i was speaking out of my mind and in anger on sunday Razz it was all perfectly planned lol sry to keep you guys in the dark about this plan but if i had told anyone it would hamper my chances of it working... i'm so srry to leave you guys.. like this... but i'm here on forums... active as always... waiting to check what u guys post Very Happy.... and also waiting on comments on this devious plan... for those who think i'm an idiot for doing this... lol i din see anyother way.. since BreaK and negi refused to break LH ...

Dinadin... i'm sure u'll train them wel....

Guys Dinadin needs you more right now... they helped us in the start and its our turn now... HoF has been split into ex-inferis and HoF and its caused them a lot of players.. so help them plz...
i'll really miss all you guys.. and if anyone wants to keep in touch... my email id is devilin_returns@hotmail.com
plz do add me on msn i'd love to talk to you guys when i get a chance Very Happy

And heres a pic of some of my best memories..... hope you guys wont forget me easy....

Plot Unfolds Final10
Love you guys and miss you loads....
Apologies to BreaK....

Last edited by Sylvr on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://unity.editboard.com
Sylvr
Admin
Sylvr

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:13 pm

any replies or questions can be asked here Razz i'll be chking it on a regular basis to still keep in touch with you guys
Back to top Go down
Dinadin Cross
Grey Knight
Grey Knight
Dinadin Cross

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:29 pm

You know what? Go and take your exams.
You know how many ppls told me that phrace "I'm leaving cause of study!" ? I can't even count..
Study isn't hell and even not North pole.
Go to your colledge and eventually you'll understand that there is nothing hard and scary.
And furthermore, nothing so precious as friends.

HoF isn't that bad as you may think. All those EI guys left and ppls are happy to play as team with target and idea.
I'm recruiting new ppls, working with them to make a new team, changed GM to stalker and i'm going to help this ally as i can.
I wanted to leave this game too. Many times. And even now i'm tired of game. I'm sick of it but there are those ppls who playing not for game but for idea.. To be best in all cases. And i wanna lead them, help them, teach them something only i know. Cause this is not a game for me.

And i know how you feeling. I felt the same way few years ago and its time when you're making your mind strong.

Just do WHAT YOU WANT to do. Cause this is the only way to honest with your own mind and soul. And games have nothing to do with this.

I'm sure you'll solve everything.
Back to top Go down
Flamenco

Flamenco

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:49 pm

Well i got shocked when i heard about it, but i feel were closer now, and things are gettin cleared(almost). I just hope we find the perfect solution for everybody. And i will do everything i can to help HoF. Cus HoF was kind to ally us when they didnt need us. But thats why i respect Cid much. And Rushi good luck with your college Wink I'll hold your cap till you come back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rinyiko

Rinyiko

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:34 am

*twiches* You little shit. <3 When you come back I want a free check up! <3
Back to top Go down
Negi

Negi

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:29 am

God..i get shocked....really...this week was so damn fucking hard for me.. (i think all ppl know that..) for me was the most damn hard thing leave Lost Heaven...i really put my hear in that guild..and when this thignstar my heart was really divided in two parts...serious guys...i was really thinking in quit if that continues...saw Silvyr and Break fighting like that..was really sad, i dont quit for some small razons, specially for one, and for my friends, my close ones, but really for me all of you are my friends, mora then a friends, i see you like a family..yeah i know you can think "ohh this guys is fucking crazy" but i dont care..cos is the truth, the only raxon i stay here is for my friends.
Today...i Join Paradox...and leave Lost Heaven..was the the most damn sad thing...but i fell better now, so thanks very much for the ppl how was with me all this time...
Ally...i dont know how to say thanks to you..you really give me hope, when i was feeling like damn shit...i just want to say, THANKS VERY VERY MUCH...i'm sure...if you was not there..i would not be here..in this moment...that's why...Thanks very much, i already told you all.
Renne, de verdad gracias por tu apoyo, ayer cuando me hablaste, de verdad me senti mucho mucho mejor, gracias por comprenderme, y tratar de subirme el animo e estos dias, de verdad Gracias amigo.
well...Silvyr, i really get a shock.., and sorry if the last day i was kinda angry, but really i was not angry, i was just sad..very sad...and all i have to say to you, is Good luck, hope all the things you have in mind result great!
well..that's all for now, i fell better now..and thanks for the Paradox ppl for be so nice with us...thanks very much

PS: sorry if my english suck, i write so damn fast! -_-''
Back to top Go down
allycia

allycia

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:12 am

@sylvir nvm when i said we still need to talk..lol
guess everything is fine now =)

(btw,how come u didnt tell me before when we talked this morning? x.x
so i could say good bye ^^")

well, hope u do great on college...good luck there and take care ^^

~~~

i hope this is the end of all the drama and this whole shit x_x

so pls lets everyone just enjoy this new thing and be happy =)
(im saying that cuz i guess not only me is getting sick and tired of all this.. )

~~~

@negi...
there is nothing to say thank you for! ^^
you know you are my best friend here so i will always be there for you =D
and never ever think about quitting again u_u
also thank you for always being there for me too <3

love u all guys ;~;

ok /emo mode off Mad
lol
Back to top Go down
Oceanus

Oceanus

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:06 am

well... first of all... Hello everyone! I know that no one here knows me yet, so I'll introduce myself:
I'm ChaosBringer, leader of "Demonic Rakuen" guild (don't know if you guys saw us before, but I've seen most of you in game) Wink
hmmm, like Sylvir told you on his previous post...he promised my guild a place in your great alliance. But, of course that we still need to talk about that and on top of all... I would like to know if someone here is interested in that or if I'm the only one looking forward to it Razz

@Sylvir ... heh, great plot... you rly have a great mind for this things, rly surprised me... always some hidden meaning for everything Cool
As it was already said here, hope that you do great on your college and be sucessfull cheers
Hopefully you will come back on your free time to say something to us heh? Very Happy
behave man!!
Back to top Go down
Renne Hannigan
Admin

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:01 am

great plot or great bullshit.... lol no worries about the children but if u would have let us know before hand this should have gone way easier... I love this alliance.... Even though we dont commute much with HoF's ppls we know they are there to back us up as we are tehre to back them up. Becoming Para's GM has been a great expirence for me, both good and bad ways. I also lingered with the GM stuff. But now i am happy to say i am at its fullest potential and at the happiest time of my RO time. Some have been there when we needed to be. Syl u know that when you come back you are welcomed to our house (Paradox) dont come stalking me now....lol. There are many attributes that made you a great leader so please dont say this. Frustration gets even to the best of us. Now its up to Din and I, I suppose that betweem the two of us we can totally make this work. Just as much I trustt Din in helping me, he knows ill be there to back him up with what ever problem is caused. Thank you both for the great support me being in the smallest guild and not being much help when the alliance was at its peak. I am extremely gratefull to both of u for being there. Syl please dont quit the server join WG fuck it....LOL BIG ASS JK!!!!!. And remember dont cap. I hope this continues as it is. Were having a great time at WOe and in the game. BreaK u have been the best thing that has happened to Paradox since i became GM. For thus i must thank Syl's weird ass plan.

@Oceanuous... For right now. Another alliance for me is not an option bc I want to settle down first and upmost. I wouldnt mind having ur ppl come into my guild. After I kick our 3409430 alts that me and shiro tend to have in the guild. In that matter roti's and Yanos too. Uhm like i sad i can make space for those of ur guild i wouldnt mind it. I consider my self an ok leader. I help out as much as I can please put this into consideration.

@Syl....man were going to miss you. DAMN YOU u promised me to support my cause lo...jk

@Din lets make the best of this.

@to everyone else I love you all...

@Misaki I love you more my lesbian lover /gg
Back to top Go down
BreaK

BreaK

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:50 am

Quote :
BreaK u have been the best thing that has happened to Paradox since i became GM

xD.

Is no true, but... I love you too <3. Paradox is a cloud. /lv

Hi Oceanus. As
Renne, now we are trying to lift Paradox. Hof is in difficulty and
therefore the situation is not great for the alliance (although Paradox
is doing well). But, we keep contact.
Back to top Go down
Sylvr
Admin
Sylvr

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:41 pm

hmm lol i'm still curious as to what break has to say to my whole plot lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sylvr
Admin
Sylvr

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:56 pm

@Dinadin and the rest

Bro exams arent the issue.. its just that i've joined college 4 months late due to my late results and because of that i've missed too much... and i'm spending all my free time covering my back log.. thats the problem... i'll be done with my portion by may... and i'll join back then with full swing.. but the main criterion right now is getting rid of my back log and at the same time covering my current portion.... i'm not giving up and running away... i'm just prioritizing... i'll be back in may with full swing and thats a promise....
Back to top Go down
Dinadin Cross
Grey Knight
Grey Knight
Dinadin Cross

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:37 am

I'll repeat.
Go and do what you need. And we'll just wait if you wanna come back.

Quote :
@Din lets make the best of this.
We'll do. This sun.
Back to top Go down
DarkyDarky

DarkyDarky

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:48 am

I left Paradox yesterday (Thursday December 4th , 08 in US time)...
Paradox is at its peek as most say... 1 on attack factor... 2 on defence factor.
Paradox May be getting better , the alliance isnt (as i see... i may be wrong)
I feel i need to go back to Paradox... They are a community of laughter and fun.
We feel that Paradox is not serious , its half and half as meaning half serious half fun.
Everyone is missing the point (no offence)
This is a game... we play to have fun... everyday something new happens. It may be good or bad... whatever happens , were all the same and were all finding a way to make things better if its worse , thats the Paradox and the Unity Alliance i know , do you know it too?Im not sure most of you do... no offence.
Back to top Go down
Sylvr
Admin
Sylvr

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:59 pm

DarkyDarky wrote:
I left Paradox yesterday (Thursday December 4th , 08 in US time)...
Paradox is at its peek as most say... 1 on attack factor... 2 on defence factor.
Paradox May be getting better , the alliance isnt (as i see... i may be wrong)
I feel i need to go back to Paradox... They are a community of laughter and fun.
We feel that Paradox is not serious , its half and half as meaning half serious half fun.
Everyone is missing the point (no offence)
This is a game... we play to have fun... everyday something new happens. It may be good or bad... whatever happens , were all the same and were all finding a way to make things better if its worse , thats the Paradox and the Unity Alliance i know , do you know it too?Im not sure most of you do... no offence.

bro your post sorta confused me... it was sorta hypocritical.... no offense... just read through it urself from a third person point of view and u'll knw what i mean....
Back to top Go down
Dinadin Cross
Grey Knight
Grey Knight
Dinadin Cross

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:43 pm

Quote :
we play to have fun.
orly?
Back to top Go down
Sylvr
Admin
Sylvr

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:10 pm

lol bro dont ever say that u game for fun in front of dinadin Razz or hes gonna pull out his game of russian roullet and make sure you loose Razz then he'll say... now wheres ur fun in the game??
Back to top Go down
DarkyDarky

DarkyDarky

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:04 am

Dinadin why take this serious? U dont get anything for it... And if its so serious to you... why u dont have donates huh?
Back to top Go down
Sylvr
Admin
Sylvr

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:48 am

err darky he has all donates.... but he uses whole valk set on his pally cause hes pure support and valk set gives him the edge he needs to be total support.... he all all +8 donates but just doesnt wish to use em.... imo chk his stalker if u get a chance.... thats the one who has all donates Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dinadin Cross
Grey Knight
Grey Knight
Dinadin Cross

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:30 pm

Why? Why are you taking your life seriously?
Same reason.
Back to top Go down
O-Ren

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:48 pm

so thats why i see LH members in Para.
not all people quit indefinitely, im sure we will see you soon Seed.
although during the time you will be gone, you will be sorely missed.
GL with your exams and studies.
youre absolutely right to quit FeelRO for the meantime, coz education is far more valuable than an online game Razz
im always on MSN if you need me bro.

~ O-Ren Ishii

PS. you never saw potential in us?! D:<
Back to top Go down
Rinyiko

Rinyiko

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:39 pm

O-Ren wrote:
so thats why i see LH members in Para.
not all people quit indefinitely, im sure we will see you soon Seed.
although during the time you will be gone, you will be sorely missed.
GL with your exams and studies.
youre absolutely right to quit FeelRO for the meantime, coz education is far more valuable than an online game Razz
im always on MSN if you need me bro.

~ O-Ren Ishii

PS. you never saw potential in us?! D:<

RenRen, he saw me and was like to the time warp! o-o;
Back to top Go down
BreaK

BreaK

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:33 pm

Why LH in Paradox? My reasons are simple ... :

> Paradox is the guild's most faithful server. They were always my ally.
> Paradox of potential and demonstrated in WoE.
> Paradox is a fun guild (mvp party, party exp ...), we do not do that WoE (too much WoE kills Ro).
> Paradox does not make me a headache. *
> Renne is a nice leader <3.

Like all the Paradox, most of the former LH play for fun now. And, they like it. Serious game? Yes, just in WoE time.
Back to top Go down
silverroti

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:30 pm

What i think about the plan: Not really buying the whole "mastermind" thought process here. Even if thats how it went down from your standpoint. If you needed a break(no pun intended), say so and take one. The rest of the antics were not needed. Goodluck on your school-see you in May.

@the serious/fun topic: Can't it be serious fun?

@Rin: Illinois has islands?

@Din & Renne: Slowly but surely-keep it up! santa
Back to top Go down
Rinyiko

Rinyiko

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:51 pm

silverroti wrote:
What i think about the plan: Not really buying the whole "mastermind" thought process here. Even if thats how it went down from your standpoint. If you needed a break(no pun intended), say so and take one. The rest of the antics were not needed. Goodluck on your school-see you in May.

@the serious/fun topic: Can't it be serious fun?

@Rin: Illinois has islands?

@Din & Renne: Slowly but surely-keep it up! santa

The army base is the island Roti, so hence Rock Island =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Unfolds   Plot Unfolds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot Unfolds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unity Forums :: The Plot Unfolds In Here-